EurAsian Conformity EAC Certification
The Eurasian Conformity mark (EAC, Russian: Евразийское соответствие (ЕАС)) is a certification mark to indicate products that conform to all technical regulations of the Eurasian Customs Union. It means that the EAC-marked products meet all requirements of the corresponding technical regulations and have passed all conformity assessment procedures.
Development and function of EurAsian Conformity EAC Certification
The EurAsian Conformity EAC Certification has been created to ensure the product safety for the final consumer. The board decision of the Customs Union of June 18, 2010, the Customs Union Convention of November 18, 2010, and the board decision of the Customs Union of April 7, 2011 provide the legal framework for numerous products of safety and health requirements as minimum requirements, which must not be undercut. A product may only be put into circulation for the first time in the field of EAEU and must be put into operation for the first time if it complies with the essential requirements of all applicable technical regulations. Some of the methods provided for this purpose are:
- EAC declaration
- EAC certification
- State registration
With the EurAsian Conformity EAC Certification, the manufacturer indicates the conformity of the product with the basic requirements according to the applicable technical regulations. The manufacturer of the product is responsible for this marking (a representative authorized in the EAEU is required for manufacturers outside the EAEU). To the extent that the manufacturer has not complied with his duty outside the EAEU, this obligation is transferred to the authorized representative in the EAEU, and ultimately on the importer into the EAEU.
Important features of EAC marking
- Products which are subject to one or more technical regulations because of their nature must be marked with the EAC marking before being placed on the market or put into service for the first time. All applicable technical regulations must be taken into account.
- Manufacturers of a product are responsible for which technical regulations they must apply during production.
- The product may only be placed on the market and put into service if it complies with the provisions of all technical regulations applicable at the present time, and it is provided that the conformity assessment has been carried out in accordance with all applicable technical regulations.
- The manufacturer shall attach the EAC marking to the product.
- If required, an authorized body must be involved in the conformity assessment.
- In addition to the EAC marking, no other mark or seal of approval is permitted, which could call into question the statement of the “EAC”.
- The EAC marking confirms full compliance with the “Basic Safety Requirements”, which are specified in the Technical RegulationsT.
The EurAsian Conformity EAC Certification is the prerequisite for the initial placing on the market in all member-states of the Eurasian Economic Union. The EAEU includes Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
Our greatest Quality Asset is our employees’ training. FB TANKS Company’s philosophy is to maintain a workplace where all employees can work together as a team to provide high quality products and services to its customers on time and at a competitive price. In order to comply with this philosophy, we have committed ourselves to pursuing technological upgrades, refining our existing processes, and continuous training of all departments. Contact FB TANKS team for any informations!
Thanks to Wikipedia
Fonte : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Conformity_mark